Monday, June 7, 2010

My Modification (Dart Surround) - Sendiri Bikin Punya Brand


"Money is everything". Do you agree to that statement? To me, i don't think so. It just a part of the whole thing or everything. Actually, it nothing to talk about money here. So here the real story..hmm. The story happens when i paid a visit to my uncle Zaidi house on last month. I asked him about the price of a dart surround. He said, "don't buy because it very expensive and not worth to buy" (x berbaloi harga mahal lorr..).  So he suggests to me to produce my own dart surround. Later, when i came back to my hometown. I got a brilliant idea. Thank God to let me proceed with my idea and let me found the material to produced my own dart surround. The funny and the best things are it only cost 18 MYR, fine durability, very light and colourfull like Paddle's Pop ice cream..hehehe..Thank god for everything (alhamdulillah). Acknowledgement go to uncle Zaidi for his suggestion and support. To my father's Yusof as the best craftman, for patience, precise and support. Lastly to myself to keep thinking and never ever give up.
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius.

1 comment:

  1. All d way Faiz.....go all d way to becoming top darter in the country.....lets make it happen and establish Hj Che Lah Darters....:)

    ReplyDelete