Sunday, June 6, 2010

Start Darting, Selangor and K.L Visits 28 - 30 of May



I started darting about 6 month ago when visiting my uncle (Zaidi @ za1-darter) after bringing back my sister from UITM Shah Alam on her last final semester. I was influenced by my uncle actually, he told me a little bit about dart and encourage me on those day. Then i made up my decision to start darting seriously and if possible make dart as my side career. On 28 - 30 of May, about a week ago. My sister had her's convocation ceremony at UITM Shah Alam. I stayed at my uncle house about 2 days. There he introduced more about dart to me, coaching me, took me to popular dart shop such as Car n Co. and Kynetic Solutions. He also gave me a Winmau blade III dart board and his several expensive dart sets to me. With that, i can save my money without needing to buy a new dartboard and adding my dart set collections. All acknowledgement goes to him. (Hi! uncle, thank a lot for your support, encouragement, information and so on). Thank you so much. =)

" Dream & Search Forever, I'm Sure You Will Get What You Want" (Faiz,2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment